Estradiol side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Estradiol. Common side effects include breast cancer female among females, and hepatic cirrhosis among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 13,400 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13,400 people who take Estradiol and have side effects are studied.
What is Estradiol?
Estradiol has active ingredients of estradiol. It is used in hormone replacement therapy. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 14,927 Estradiol users.
Number of Estradiol reports submitted per year:
Estradiol side effects by time on the drug *:
Estradiol side effects by gender *:
Estradiol side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Estradiol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on estradiol (the active ingredients of Estradiol) and Estradiol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Estradiol:
- Estradiol (14,927 reports)
Common Estradiol side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 974 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 938 reports
- Pain: 703 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 532 reports
- Joint pain: 505 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 471 reports
- Breast cancer: 464 reports
All Estradiol side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Potassium Citrate and Bimatoprost drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Buprenorphine and Hypoglycaemia Aggravated - 21 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Thinking Abnormal - 27 seconds ago
- Trulicity and Colitis - 34 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Aredia drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Senna and Cannabis drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - 48 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder - 48 seconds ago
- Implanon and Lamictal drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Versed drug interaction - a minute ago