Etodolac side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Etodolac. Common side effects include arthralgia among females and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 8,286 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,286 people who take Etodolac and have side effects are studied.
What is Etodolac?
Etodolac has active ingredients of etodolac. It is often used in arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 8,725 Etodolac users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Etodolac reports submitted per year:
Etodolac side effects by time on the drug *:
Etodolac side effects by gender *:
Etodolac side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Etodolac?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Liao KF, Cheng KC, Lin CL, Lai SW, "Etodolac and the risk of acute pancreatitis", BioMedicine, 2017 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on etodolac (the active ingredients of Etodolac) and Etodolac (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Etodolac:
- Etodolac (8,725 reports)
Common Etodolac side effects:
- Pain: 519 reports
- Drug ineffective: 445 reports
- Joint pain: 434 reports
- Diarrhea: 422 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 398 reports
- Rashes (redness): 386 reports
- Weakness: 376 reports
All Etodolac side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Isotretinoin and Ovarian Cysts - 2 seconds ago
- Methotrexate Sodium Preservative Free vs. Sulfadiazine - 4 seconds ago
- Lantus Solostar and Plendil drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Ischaemic Stroke - 13 seconds ago
- How effective is Klor-Con M20 for Fluid Retention? - 18 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Chest Pain - 23 seconds ago
- Ulcer Haemorrhage and drugs of ingredients of sodium phosphate, dibasic, anhydrous; sodium phosphate, monobasic, monohydrate - 24 seconds ago
- Ocrevus and Blister Infected - 30 seconds ago
- Ketoconazole and Nasacort drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Flumadine and Synthroid drug interaction - 35 seconds ago