Felodipine side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Felodipine. Common side effects include alopecia among females and asthenia among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 13,188 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13,188 people who take Felodipine and have side effects are studied.
What is Felodipine?
Felodipine has active ingredients of felodipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 13,579 Felodipine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Felodipine reports submitted per year:
Felodipine side effects by time on the drug *:
Felodipine side effects by gender *:
Felodipine side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Felodipine?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on felodipine (the active ingredients of Felodipine) and Felodipine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Felodipine:
- Felodipine (13,579 reports)
Common Felodipine side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 852 reports
- Dizziness: 760 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 735 reports
- Weakness: 643 reports
- Diarrhea: 632 reports
- High blood pressure: 535 reports
All Felodipine side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Enteritis Infectious and drugs of ingredients of morphine sulfate - 13 seconds ago
- Apathy and drugs of ingredients of finasteride - 14 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Lactose Intolerance - 21 seconds ago
- Cortril and Graft Versus Host Disease In Liver - 22 seconds ago
- Cordarone and Intraocular Haematoma - 22 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Muscle Twitching - 31 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Urinary Tract Infection - 35 seconds ago
- Insomnia and drugs of ingredients of cortisone acetate - 42 seconds ago
- Janumet Xr and Vaginal Bleeding - 44 seconds ago
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Injection Site Extravasation - 49 seconds ago