Ferrous fumarate: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Ferrous fumarate: ferrous fumarate
We study 8,996 Ferrous fumarate users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ferrous fumarate
- 16 alternative drugs to Ferrous fumarate
- 2,862 Ferrous fumarate side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ferrous fumarate?
- Anemia - reported by 95 people
- Low iron - reported by 51 people
- Anaemia - reported by 31 people
- Iron deficiency - reported by 28 people
- Iron deficiency anaemia - reported by 15 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Ferrous fumarate treats:
Compare Ferrous fumarate with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Ferrous fumarate side effects:
- Fatigue (744 reports)
- Rashes (622 reports)
- Drug ineffective (604 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (552 reports)
- Joint pain (493 reports)
- Headache (466 reports)
- Diarrhea (438 reports)
Ferrous fumarate side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ferrous fumarate side effects (8,555 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ferrous fumarate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ferrous fumarate interactions:
- Ferrous fumarate and Omeprazole (1,851 reports)
- Ferrous fumarate and Metformin (1,519 reports)
- Ferrous fumarate and Lansoprazole (1,341 reports)
- Ferrous fumarate and Furosemide (1,338 reports)
- Ferrous fumarate and Paracetamol (1,298 reports)
- Ferrous fumarate and Amlodipine (1,236 reports)
- Ferrous fumarate and Pantoprazole (1,219 reports)
- Ferrous fumarate and Prednisone (1,170 reports)
- Ferrous fumarate and Aspirin (1,042 reports)
- Ferrous fumarate and Simvastatin (942 reports)
Browse all interactions between Ferrous fumarate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ferrous fumarate?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ferrous fumarate safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Colchicine and Disease Recurrence - 9 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Flavoxate Hydrochloride drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Hydramine and Mirapex Er drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 and Serevent drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Sporanox and Elspar drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Laryngeal Ulceration - 24 seconds ago
- Depakene and Sporanox drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Vitamin D3 drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Sabril and Drooling - 46 seconds ago
- Vidaza and Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis - 52 seconds ago