Flonase allergy relief side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Flonase allergy relief. Common side effects include drug ineffective among females, and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 7,768 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,768 people who take Flonase Allergy Relief and have side effects are studied.
What is Flonase Allergy Relief?
Flonase allergy relief has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is used in allergies. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 7,863 Flonase allergy relief users.
Number of Flonase allergy relief reports submitted per year:
Flonase allergy relief side effects by time on the drug *:
Flonase allergy relief side effects by gender *:
Flonase allergy relief side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flonase allergy relief?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimer’s Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on fluticasone propionate (the active ingredients of Flonase allergy relief) and Flonase allergy relief (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Flonase allergy relief:
- Flonase allergy relief (7,863 reports)
Common Flonase allergy relief side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 582 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 420 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 311 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 274 reports
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 249 reports
- Dizziness: 233 reports
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 219 reports
- Pain: 215 reports
All Flonase allergy relief side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Methylphenidate and Rhabdomyolysis - 5 seconds ago
- Robitussin and Qnasl drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Zantac 75 drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Cephalexin and Ciprodex drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Sertraline and X-Ray Abnormal - 30 seconds ago
- Ferrlecit and Gemzar drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Captopril and C-Reactive Protein Increased - 32 seconds ago
- Parafon Forte Dsc and Plaquenil drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Incivek drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Dilt-Cd and Fexofenadine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 38 seconds ago