Flonase side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Flonase. Common side effects include drug ineffective among females, and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 69,529 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
69,529 people who take Flonase and have side effects are studied.
What is Flonase?
Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is used in allergies. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 71,567 Flonase users.
Number of Flonase reports submitted per year:
Flonase side effects by time on the drug *:
Flonase side effects by gender *:
Flonase side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flonase?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimer’s Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on fluticasone propionate (the active ingredients of Flonase) and Flonase (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Flonase:
- Flonase (71,567 reports)
Common Flonase side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 5,807 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,763 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 4,718 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 4,378 reports
- Pain: 4,052 reports
- Dizziness: 3,509 reports
All Flonase side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glipizide and Trelstar drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Spiriva Respimat and Sertraline drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Cephalexin and Vortioxetine drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Pregnyl drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Oseltamivir Phosphate and Vancomycin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Ampicillin And Sulbactam and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - 57 seconds ago
- Desflurane and Tradjenta drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Protopic and Meropenem drug interaction - a minute ago
- Pregabalin and Thirst - a minute ago
- Zebeta and Parkinson'S Disease - a minute ago