Flovent hfa side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Flovent hfa. Common side effects include drug ineffective among females, and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 6,542 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,542 people who take Flovent Hfa and have side effects are studied.
What is Flovent Hfa?
Flovent hfa has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is used in asthma. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 6,760 Flovent hfa users.
Number of Flovent hfa reports submitted per year:
Flovent hfa side effects by time on the drug *:
Flovent hfa side effects by gender *:
Flovent hfa side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flovent hfa?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimer’s Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on fluticasone propionate (the active ingredients of Flovent hfa) and Flovent hfa (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Flovent hfa:
- Flovent hfa (6,760 reports)
Common Flovent hfa side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 495 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 420 reports
- Drug ineffective: 336 reports
- Cough: 288 reports
- Asthma: 286 reports
- Pneumonia: 242 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 228 reports
- Diarrhea: 225 reports
All Flovent hfa side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levofloxacin and Nadolol drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Evista and Lipitor drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Athlete'S Foot - 9 seconds ago
- Letrozole and Valerian drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Advair Hfa and Nasal Discharge Discoloration - 17 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Faeces Discolored - 23 seconds ago
- Sandostatin and Faeces Discolored - 25 seconds ago
- Invega Sustenna and Celecoxib drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Impaired Work Ability - 52 seconds ago
- Garlic and Doxycycline drug interaction - 58 seconds ago