Fortesta: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 2,057 Fortesta users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Fortesta
- Alternative drugs to Fortesta
- 958 Fortesta side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Fortesta?
- Testosterone - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Fortesta treats:
Compare Fortesta with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
- Fortesta vs. Clomid
- Fortesta vs. Depo-testosterone
- Fortesta vs. Natural dhea
- Fortesta vs. Spironolactone
- Fortesta vs. Testosterone cypionate
- Fortesta vs. Testosterone enanthate
- Fortesta vs. Testosterone propionate
Common Fortesta side effects:
- Stroke (394 reports)
- Pulmonary embolism (383 reports)
- Deep venous thrombosis (381 reports)
- Heart attack (335 reports)
- Pain (297 reports)
- Heart disease (227 reports)
Fortesta side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Fortesta side effects (2,019 reports)
Browse all side effects of Fortesta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fortesta interactions:
- Fortesta and Delatestryl (552 reports)
- Fortesta and Striant (485 reports)
- Fortesta and Depo-testosterone (417 reports)
- Fortesta and Aspirin (136 reports)
- Fortesta and Metformin (101 reports)
Browse all interactions between Fortesta and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Fortesta?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Fortesta safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ultram Er vs. Kadian - 4 seconds ago
- Accuretic vs. Amlodipine - 7 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride vs. Celecoxib - 9 seconds ago
- Copaxone and Self-Injurious Ideation - 10 seconds ago
- Topamax vs. Saxenda - 11 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Fracture Displacement - 12 seconds ago
- Entresto and Urination - Painful - 26 seconds ago
- Orenitram and Renal Pain - 27 seconds ago
- Tikosyn vs. Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide - 33 seconds ago
- Nifedipine and Legionella Infection - 34 seconds ago