Fosamax: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Fosamax: alendronate sodium
We study 103,232 Fosamax users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Fosamax
- 24 alternative drugs to Fosamax
- 8,372 Fosamax side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Fosamax?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Fosamax treats:
Compare Fosamax with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Fosamax side effects:
- Pain (14,236 reports)
- Fatigue (12,502 reports)
- Joint pain (12,199 reports)
- Drug ineffective (11,064 reports)
- High blood pressure (10,439 reports)
Fosamax side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Fosamax side effects (102,270 reports)
Browse all side effects of Fosamax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fosamax interactions:
- Fosamax and Prednisone (14,258 reports)
- Fosamax and Methotrexate (10,957 reports)
- Fosamax and Remicade (9,891 reports)
- Fosamax and Orencia (8,589 reports)
- Fosamax and Actemra (8,289 reports)
- Fosamax and Cimzia (7,928 reports)
- Fosamax and Humira (7,885 reports)
- Fosamax and Folic acid (7,703 reports)
- Fosamax and Enbrel (7,596 reports)
- Fosamax and Hydroxychloroquine sulfate (6,957 reports)
Browse all interactions between Fosamax and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Fosamax?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Fosamax safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Stuckey BG, Sallie R, "Alendronate-induced unmasking or deterioration of coeliac disease: a case series", Osteoporosis International, 2015 Jan .
- Lee WY, Sun LM, Lin MC, Liang JA, Chang SN, Sung FC, Muo CH, Kao CH, "A higher dosage of oral alendronate will increase the subsequent cancer risk of osteoporosis patients in Taiwan: a population-based cohort study", PloS one, 2012 Dec .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Irbesartan and Rezurock drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 8 seconds ago
- Simethicone and Pentasa drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 14 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 21 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 32 seconds ago
- Canasa and Metoclopramide drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Garlic and Zestril drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Epipen and Hizentra drug interaction - a minute ago
- Pepcid Ac and Drug Ineffective - a minute ago