Gastrografin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Gastrografin: diatrizoate meglumine; diatrizoate sodium
We study 490 Gastrografin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Gastrografin
- Alternative drugs to Gastrografin
- 1,088 Gastrografin side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Gastrografin side effects:
Gastrografin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Gastrografin side effects (486 reports)
Browse all side effects of Gastrografin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Gastrografin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Gastrografin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Gastrografin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Coumadin and Application Site Papules - 2 seconds ago
- Remicade and Eye Penetration - 6 seconds ago
- Celecoxib and Pioglitazone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Ambien and Flatulence - 21 seconds ago
- Ventolin and Losartan Potassium drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse - 47 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Pregabalin drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Colecalciferol and Alcohol Poisoning - a minute ago
- Celebrex and Hypolipidaemia - a minute ago
- Zometa and Vasomotor Rhinitis - a minute ago