Gelnique: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Gelnique: oxybutynin chloride
We study 355 Gelnique users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Gelnique
- 16 alternative drugs to Gelnique
- 964 Gelnique side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Gelnique?
- Urge incontinence - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Gelnique treats:
Compare Gelnique with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
- Gelnique vs. Anturol
- Gelnique vs. Detrol
- Gelnique vs. Detrol la
- Gelnique vs. Enablex
- Gelnique vs. Flomax
- Gelnique vs. Myrbetriq
- Gelnique vs. Oxybutynin
- Gelnique vs. Oxytrol
- Gelnique vs. Oxytrol for women
- Gelnique vs. Sanctura xr
- Gelnique vs. Solifenacin succinate
- Gelnique vs. Tolterodine
- Gelnique vs. Tolterodine tartrate
- Gelnique vs. Toviaz
- Gelnique vs. Trospium chloride
- Gelnique vs. Vesicare
Common Gelnique side effects:
Gelnique side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Gelnique side effects (335 reports)
Browse all side effects of Gelnique:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Gelnique and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Gelnique?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Gelnique safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Marijuana and Tamsulosin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Besivance drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Farxiga drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Celestone and Sleep Apnea Syndrome - 33 seconds ago
- Benicar and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Abnormal - a minute ago
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods and drugs of ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate - a minute ago
- Exondys 51 and Irritability - a minute ago
- Sotalol Hydrochloride and Muscle Cramps Aggravated - a minute ago
- Paroxetine Hydrochloride and Underweight - a minute ago
- Celecoxib and Prostate Cancer - 2 minutes ago