Glucophage: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Glucophage: metformin hydrochloride
We study 58,011 Glucophage users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Glucophage
- 84 alternative drugs to Glucophage
- 5,519 Glucophage side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Glucophage?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Glucophage treats:
Compare Glucophage with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Glucophage side effects:
Glucophage side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Glucophage side effects (57,044 reports)
Browse all side effects of Glucophage:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Glucophage interactions:
Browse all interactions between Glucophage and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Glucophage?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Glucophage safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- T.Audi Yanto, I.Huang, F.Nathania Kosasih, NP Hardjo Lugito, "Nightmare and Abnormal Dreams: Rare Side Effects of Metformin?", Case Reports in Endocrinology, 2018 Jan .
- Al-Hamdy RA, "Assessment of electrolytes and HbA1c in type 2 diabetic patients using metformin and evaluation of guidelines obedience regarding renal impairment", J.Thi-Qar Sci., 2015 Jan .
- Wiwanitkit S, Wiwanitkit V, "Metformin and sleep disorders", Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism, 2012 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Remicade and Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy - 21 seconds ago
- Diclofenac and Tarceva drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Fluorouracil drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Fastin and Cold Intolerance - 50 seconds ago
- Vexol and Normochromic Normocytic Anaemia - 53 seconds ago