Hctz: 14,411 reports
Active ingredients: hydrochlorothiazide
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Hctz?
- High blood pressure - reported by 349 people
- Swelling - reported by 18 people
- Blood pressure abnormal - reported by 17 people
- Blood pressure management - reported by 17 people
- Fluid retention - reported by 15 people
Alternative drugs to Hctz
Most common Hctz side effectsHctz side effects
All Hctz side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hctz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Hctz?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Hctz
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Hctz (26 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm 64 female and have been on antidepressants low thyroid high cholesterol and sleep medicine for years. I would like to get off the some of these medications but that seems to be questionable. Is there anyone else that take any meds for any of these conditions are do you have any side effects thank you
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- Hi I have taken wellbutrin for a very long time. It worked wonderful until menopause hit. When I take it with tiazac I feel spacey, can anyone relate
- Cant serm to find any negative hctz and llysine interactions
- I'm a first time CLL patient. I started treatment 12/2/14 with RB (Rituximab + Bendamustine)for 3 treatments and then develop a 0.3 ANC (absolute neutrophil count). My 4th treatment was Bendamustine (alone) no Rituximab. My 5th treatment was Fludarabine and Rituximab that ended 12 June 2015. ...
More posts for: Hctz
- Qvar 80 and Jaatipatree drug interaction
- Will you have Nail Growth Cessation with Pulmonary Hypertension?
- Aranesp and Octopamine Hcl drug interaction
- Will you have Kaolin Cephalin Clotting Time Prolonged with Streptase?
- Will you have Yellow Oleander Poisoning with Delsym?
- Rythmol Sr and Ici Fructus drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Diazepam and have Loose Tooth?
- Will you have Tongue Black Hairy with Nexium?
- What to expect when you take Meropenem and have Jaundice?
- Rebetol and Tadalafil drug interaction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.