Hydroxocobalamin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 3,424 Hydroxocobalamin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Hydroxocobalamin
- Alternative drugs to Hydroxocobalamin
- 1,594 Hydroxocobalamin side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Hydroxocobalamin?
- Pernicious anaemia - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Hydroxocobalamin treats:
Compare Hydroxocobalamin with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Hydroxocobalamin side effects:
Hydroxocobalamin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Hydroxocobalamin side effects (3,396 reports)
Browse all side effects of Hydroxocobalamin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Hydroxocobalamin interactions:
Browse all interactions between Hydroxocobalamin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Hydroxocobalamin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Hydroxocobalamin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Calcium and Infusion Related Reaction - 4 seconds ago
- Risperdal and Abnormal Weight Gain - 4 seconds ago
- Tivicay and Dermatitis - Atopic - 10 seconds ago
- Tivicay and Eczema - 10 seconds ago
- How effective is Centrax for Stress And Anxiety? - 17 seconds ago
- Q10 and Renal Impairment - 19 seconds ago
- Carpine and Stress And Anxiety - 39 seconds ago
- Tachypnea and drugs of ingredients of amlodipine besylate - 51 seconds ago
- Yaz and Betamethasone Dipropionate drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Lasix and Skin Fragility - 59 seconds ago