Ibu-tab: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 26 Ibu-tab users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ibu-tab
- Alternative drugs to Ibu-tab
- 140 Ibu-tab side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Ibu-tab side effects:
Ibu-tab side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ibu-tab side effects (11 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibu-tab:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Ibu-tab and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ibu-tab?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ibu-tab safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Micardis and Plaquenil drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Pain and Hypermetabolism - 21 seconds ago
- Padcev and Nausea And Vomiting - 27 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Atrioventricular Block - 28 seconds ago
- Minitran and Hydroxocobalamin drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Milnacipran Hydrochloride and Lubiprostone drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Reglan and Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Abiraterone Acetate and Drug Level Decreased - 49 seconds ago
- Imdur and Ezetimibe drug interaction - a minute ago
- Lyrica and Lomotil drug interaction - a minute ago