Imbruvica: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 50,141 Imbruvica users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Imbruvica
- Alternative drugs to Imbruvica
- 4,318 Imbruvica side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Imbruvica?
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) - reported by 26 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Imbruvica treats:
Compare Imbruvica with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Imbruvica side effects:
- Death (5,356 reports)
- Fatigue (4,151 reports)
- Diarrhea (3,399 reports)
- Head injury (2,818 reports)
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (2,600 reports)
- Pneumonia (2,428 reports)
- Weakness (2,420 reports)
- Rashes (2,329 reports)
Imbruvica side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Imbruvica side effects (50,072 reports)
Browse all side effects of Imbruvica:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Imbruvica interactions:
- Imbruvica and Lopurin (3,896 reports)
- Imbruvica and Aspirin (3,774 reports)
- Imbruvica and Vitamin d (2,689 reports)
- Imbruvica and Lisinopril (2,245 reports)
- Imbruvica and Amlodipine (2,048 reports)
- Imbruvica and Omeprazole (1,920 reports)
- Imbruvica and Prednisone (1,869 reports)
- Imbruvica and Metformin (1,701 reports)
- Imbruvica and Gabapentin (1,482 reports)
- Imbruvica and Furosemide (1,401 reports)
Browse all interactions between Imbruvica and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Imbruvica?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Imbruvica safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lupron and Spironolactone drug interaction - now
- Hypertriglyceridaemia and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Abnormal - 22 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Blood Calcium Abnormal - 24 seconds ago
- Crohn'S Disease and Oropharyngeal Pain - 28 seconds ago
- Duragesic and Theo-Dur drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Coreg and Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased - 32 seconds ago
- Neumega and Primary Myelofibrosis - 34 seconds ago
- Cyclogyl and Sancuso drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Lentigo - a minute ago
- Clopra and Histoplasmosis - a minute ago