Active ingredients: jewelweed
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Do you take Impatiens capensis?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Feverfew and Haldrone drug interaction - a second ago
- Men aged 20-29 who have Weak Pulse with Glucosamine - a second ago
- Bactrim Ds and Saigon Cassia drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Jejunal Stenosis with Entresto? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemangiopericytoma with Lipitor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Rheumatoid Arthritis with Conjunctivitis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthritis - Rheumatoid with Conjunctivitis? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ra with Conjunctivitis? - 4 seconds ago
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Cafe drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Consciousness with Bronchitis? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Clozaril, Glycerophosphocholine, Phosphatidylserine - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.