Implanon: 10,508 reports
Active ingredients: etonogestrel
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Implanon?
- Birth control - reported by 245 people
- Pregnancy on oral contraceptive - reported by 4 people
- Over-the-counter birth control - reported by 4 people
- Transdermal contraception - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to Implanon
- Birth control
- Pregnancy on oral contraceptive
- Over-the-counter birth control
- Transdermal contraception
Most common Implanon side effectsImplanon side effects
All Implanon side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Implanon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Implanon?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Weight Decreased with Tamsulosin? - now
- Will you have Weight Loss - Unintentional with Tamsulosin? - now
- Madre Selva and Xenazine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Drug Eruption with Alkeran? - a second ago
- Will you have Coronary Heart Disease with Azithromycin? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Spironolactone - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Ketoconazole, Adderall 15 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Lipitor, Metformin, Linagliptin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Lamictal, Wellbutrin Xl - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Effexor, Seroquel - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.