Keflex: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 15,446 Keflex users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Keflex
- 68 alternative drugs to Keflex
- 5,595 Keflex side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Keflex?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Keflex treats:
Compare Keflex with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Keflex side effects:
- Pain (1,593 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (1,410 reports)
- Fatigue (1,354 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (1,325 reports)
- Rashes (1,289 reports)
Keflex side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Keflex side effects (14,529 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Keflex interactions:
- Keflex and Aspirin (2,055 reports)
- Keflex and Prednisone (1,794 reports)
- Keflex and Lasix (1,603 reports)
- Keflex and Tylenol (1,399 reports)
- Keflex and Lisinopril (1,297 reports)
- Keflex and Prilosec (1,178 reports)
- Keflex and Nexium (1,163 reports)
- Keflex and Gabapentin (1,150 reports)
- Keflex and Bactrim (1,075 reports)
- Keflex and Vitamin d (1,047 reports)
Browse all interactions between Keflex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Keflex?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Keflex safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Calcium and Asenapine drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Stress And Anxiety - a minute ago
- Ritalin and Baclofen drug interaction - a minute ago
- Multivitamin and Doxycycline drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cymbalta and Breast Enlargement - 2 minutes ago
- Atenolol and Methotrexate Sodium drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Atenolol and Metaxalone drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Advair Hfa and Kyphosis - 2 minutes ago
- Depo-Provera and Nosebleed - 4 minutes ago
- Lidocaine and Xanax drug interaction - 5 minutes ago