Keflex: 9,505 reports
Active ingredients: cephalexin
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Keflex?
- Infection - reported by 54 people
- Urinary tract infection - reported by 43 people
- Cellulitis - reported by 18 people
- Acne - reported by 8 people
- Strep throat - reported by 8 people
Alternative drugs to Keflex
Most common Keflex side effectsKeflex side effects
All Keflex side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Keflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you take Keflex?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Keflex
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Keflex (51 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi group I'm new here. I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and UTI and have been on Keflex. It's made me so very anxious and depressed. Has anyone else experienced this? I feel horrible. Thank you
- Hi! I started taking Keflex 5 days ago with two days left on finishing the drug and I have horrible bloating. Just drinking water makes it worse. Any help to get rid of this would be wonderful.
- I have a returning injury that was created 25 years ago. This foot injury originally took about two years to heal and was healed for over ten years, however it then got infected and reopened back to almost the original wound, it now keeps returning with Staphylococcus. The first time it returned...
- Am taking Metformin and have been put on Keflex. Do I have anything to worry about?
- Taking Keflex for bladder infection. Also pyridium. Have multiple muscle spasms during the night.
More posts for: Keflex
- Vibramycin and Prednisone drug interaction
- Will you have Cluster Headache with Vitamins?
- Will you have Broken Heart Syndrome with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Erythema Multiforme with Marijuana?
- What to expect when you take Trileptal and have Sleep Disorder?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vibramycin and Prednisone
- Support group for people who take Vitamins and have Cluster Headache?
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Broken Heart Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Marijuana and have Erythema Multiforme?
- Support group for people who take Niacin and have Ear Buzzing?
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.