Keflex: 9,505 reports
Active ingredients: cephalexin
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Keflex?
- Infection - reported by 54 people
- Urinary tract infection - reported by 43 people
- Cellulitis - reported by 18 people
- Acne - reported by 8 people
- Strep throat - reported by 8 people
Alternative drugs to Keflex
Most common Keflex side effectsKeflex side effects
All Keflex side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Keflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Keflex? Share you experience to help people like you.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Keflex (42 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- Six weeks after completing a 10-day course of Keflex for a bladder infection, my left hand began to tingle intermittently. X-rays show no abnormality, & the hand specialist to whom my GP referred me thinks the problem is due to a nerve in my neck & that I should see a neurologist if the...
More questions for: Keflex
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi! I've been taking Keflex for 5 days. I've had loud ringing in my right ear for 3 days. The doc said there is a lot of fluid built up in my ear. Should I quit taking Keflex to stop the ringing or continue to take the meds? I start a new job on Monday and won't to be 100 percent.
- I feel awful, unless I take keflex. I'm able to get up and function like I used to. I'm able to clean. I have energy to live life. About 3 days after my last dose, I'm back to feeling weak, low grade fevers, chills, nausea, vomiting. I thought I was losing my mind, but stumbled upon this group...
- help...took keflex and fentanyl . very sick...nausea, weakness, urinary reyention, difficulty brrathing, vision loss, can't stay aeake, and more. keflex is only antibiotic I am not allergic to. symttoms started with restlessnness, ear and nadal congestion...
- Hi... I had a cut on my foot and it became very infected. My GP prescribed Cephalin for 10 days. I have been off the antibiotics for three days, yet I am still having pain in my foot and am extremely fatigued and very fuzzy headed. I did a search for possible symptoms of the medication and...
- I finished a 10 day course of Keflex a week ago. Since Monday I have felt unable to lift my arms up, take a shower, cook or clean, or even get out of bed. I am exhausted as though I've been drugged. Found this info today and am wondering if Keflex could be the culprit. Should note that I had...
More posts for: Keflex
- Will you have Ear Tag with Arava?
- Will you have Adverse Event with Levothyroxine Sodium?
- Will you have Retinoblastoma with Welchol?
- Will you have Wound with Prograf?
- Will you have Haemochromatosis with Sertraline Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Arava and have Ear Tag?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Adverse Event?
- Support group for people who take Welchol and have Retinoblastoma?
- Support group for people who take Prograf and have Wound?
- Support group for people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Haemochromatosis?
- What to expect when you take Arava and have Ear Tag?
- What to expect when you take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Adverse Event?
- What to expect when you take Welchol and have Retinoblastoma?
- What to expect when you take Prograf and have Wound?
- What to expect when you take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Haemochromatosis?
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Accutane
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Prilosec Otc
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Curcumin, Eliquis, Ginger, Aspirin
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Microgestin Fe 1/20
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Vitamin B2, Acetaminophen, Hydrochlorothiazide, Irbesartan
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.