Keftab: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Keftab: cephalexin hydrochloride
We study 67 Keftab users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Keftab
- Alternative drugs to Keftab
- 391 Keftab side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Keftab side effects:
Keftab side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Keftab side effects (55 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keftab:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Keftab and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Keftab?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Keftab safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vfend and Depression Aggravated - 5 seconds ago
- Emflaza and Hypothyroidism - 5 seconds ago
- Rythmol Sr and Ribavirin drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Profen and Staphylococcal Infection - 17 seconds ago
- Xolair and Computerised Tomogram Thorax Abnormal - 19 seconds ago
- How effective is Co-Codamol for Joint Pain? - 48 seconds ago
- Torsemide and Theophylline drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Advil and Sick Sinus Syndrome - 54 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Toothaches - 59 seconds ago
- Droxidopa and Presyncope - a minute ago