Kimidess: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Kimidess: desogestrel; ethinyl estradiol
The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Kimidess
- Alternative drugs to Kimidess
- Kimidess side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Do you take Kimidess?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Kimidess safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Primaquine and Fludara drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Benztropine Mesylate and Wellbutrin Xl drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Valtrex and Pilonidal Cyst - 25 seconds ago
- Cholestyramine and Norepinephrine Bitartrate drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Immunosuppressant Drug Level Increased - 40 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Activities Of Daily Living Impaired - 41 seconds ago
- Viagra and Enulose drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Cipro and Osteomyelitis Chronic - 50 seconds ago
- Fosamax and Dizziness Aggravated - 53 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Lithium Carbonate drug interaction - 56 seconds ago