L-methylfolate: 318 reports
Active ingredients: folic acid
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is L-methylfolate?
- Depression - reported by 10 people
Alternative drugs to L-methylfolate
Most common L-methylfolate side effectsL-methylfolate side effects
All L-methylfolate side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between L-methylfolate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take L-methylfolate?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Creatinine Increased with Actrapid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Callus Formation Delayed with Actifed? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vasculitis with Lunesta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome with Urinary Tract Infection? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Colon Cancer Metastatic with Benadryl? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypoalbuminaemia with Phenytoin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Corneal Epithelium Defect with Lasix? - 9 seconds ago
- Girls aged 0-1 who have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice with Mirtazapine - 10 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Ultragris-165 drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Nausea with Patanase? - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - an hour ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin, Copaxone, Zonisamide, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Midol for a 22 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Famotidine, Protonix, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Doxycycline - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Ibrance - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Ativan, Hemp Seed Oil for a 66 year old woman - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.