L-tyrosine: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 301 L-tyrosine users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of L-tyrosine
- 34 alternative drugs to L-tyrosine
- 758 L-tyrosine side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is L-tyrosine?
Alternative drugs to the conditions L-tyrosine treats:
Compare L-tyrosine with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common L-tyrosine side effects:
L-tyrosine side effects by duration, gender and age:
- L-tyrosine side effects (155 reports)
Browse all side effects of L-tyrosine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between L-tyrosine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take L-tyrosine?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor L-tyrosine safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fenoterol Hydrobromide and Urination - Painful - 3 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease - 7 seconds ago
- Kytril and Mirtazapine drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Prothrombin Level Decreased - 14 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Electrocardiogram St Segment Depression - 16 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Reaction To Preservatives - 16 seconds ago
- Skyrizi and Kyphosis - 25 seconds ago
- Doxazosin Mesylate and Parosmia - 27 seconds ago
- Budesonide and Streptococcal Sepsis - 31 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol and Hypersensitivity - 34 seconds ago