Lamictal cd side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Lamictal cd. Common side effects include rash among females and rash among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 1,109 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,109 people who take Lamictal Cd and have side effects are studied.
What is Lamictal Cd?
Lamictal cd has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 1,228 Lamictal cd users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lamictal cd reports submitted per year:
Lamictal cd side effects by time on the drug *:
Lamictal cd side effects by gender *:
Lamictal cd side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lamictal cd?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alonso-Navarro H, Montes JM, Plaza-Nieto JF, Jiménez-Jiménez FJ, "Cataplexy Possibly Associated With Lamotrigine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2016 Aug .
- Gupta MC, Khanna J, Mathur R, Mittal N, "Lamotrigine-induced fulminant hepatic failure: an unusual presentation", IMSEAR, 2015 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on lamotrigine (the active ingredients of Lamictal cd) and Lamictal cd (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lamictal cd:
- Lamictal cd (1,228 reports)
Common Lamictal cd side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 283 reports
All Lamictal cd side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lodine Xl and Prostatitis - 2 seconds ago
- Vitamin E and Urine Leukocyte Esterase Positive - 3 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Diabetic Retinopathy - 6 seconds ago
- Isosorbide Dinitrate and Retroperitoneal Fibrosis - 10 seconds ago
- Zyrtec-D 12 Hour and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - 12 seconds ago
- Topiramate and Chronic Thyroiditis - 13 seconds ago
- Exelon and Atrioventricular Dissociation - 18 seconds ago
- Left Ventricular Failure and moderna covid vaccine - 18 seconds ago
- Simvastatin and Amblyopia - 19 seconds ago
- Colestipol Hydrochloride and Weakness - 20 seconds ago