Lanoxicaps side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Lanoxicaps. Common side effects include atrial fibrillation among females and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 114 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
114 people who take Lanoxicaps and have side effects are studied.
What is Lanoxicaps?
Lanoxicaps has active ingredients of digoxin. eHealthMe is studying from 114 Lanoxicaps users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lanoxicaps reports submitted per year:
Lanoxicaps side effects by time on the drug *:
Lanoxicaps side effects by gender *:
Lanoxicaps side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lanoxicaps?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Guru SR, Suresh A, Padmanabhan S, Reddy A, "A Rare Case of Digoxin Associated Gingival Overgrowth", Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 2017 Jan .
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Digoxin use may increase the relative risk of acute pancreatitis: a population-based case–control study in Taiwan", International journal of cardiology, 2015 Feb .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on digoxin (the active ingredients of Lanoxicaps) and Lanoxicaps (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lanoxicaps:
- Lanoxicaps (114 reports)
All Lanoxicaps side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Iclusig and Tumor Marker Increased - now
- Synagis and Sinusitis - a second ago
- Synagis and Sinusitis - Acute - a second ago
- Cefotaxime and Myfortic drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- 5 Htp vs. Olanzapine - 3 seconds ago
- Aldomet and Xenical drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Midamor drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Cytoxan and Biliary Dyskinesia - 30 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Chapped Lips - 31 seconds ago
- Adcirca and Fosamax drug interaction - 36 seconds ago