Lansoprazole side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Lansoprazole. Common side effects include chronic kidney disease among females and anaemia among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 109,647 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
109,647 people who take Lansoprazole and have side effects are studied.
What is Lansoprazole?
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 111,147 Lansoprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lansoprazole reports submitted per year:
Lansoprazole side effects by time on the drug *:
Lansoprazole side effects by gender *:
Lansoprazole side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lansoprazole?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on lansoprazole (the active ingredients of Lansoprazole) and Lansoprazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lansoprazole:
- Lansoprazole (111,147 reports)
Common Lansoprazole side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 6,828 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,979 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,279 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,726 reports
- Rashes (redness): 4,536 reports
- Fever: 4,526 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 4,281 reports
All Lansoprazole side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Venoocclusive Liver Disease - 22 seconds ago
- Ketoprofen and Bipolar I Disorder - 24 seconds ago
- Cisplatin and Prilosec Otc drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Calcitriol and Pulmonary Haemorrhage - 49 seconds ago
- Previfem and Vitamin B12 drug interaction - a minute ago
- Escitalopram and Mixed Connective Tissue Disease - a minute ago
- Perindopril Erbumine and Doral drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ephedra vs. Amphetamine Sulfate - a minute ago
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and Celebrex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Nexium 24Hr and Pulmicort Respules drug interaction - a minute ago