Leucovorin calcium side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Leucovorin calcium. Common side effects include abdominal pain among females, and abdominal pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 22,689 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22,689 people who take Leucovorin Calcium and have side effects are studied.
What is Leucovorin Calcium?
Leucovorin calcium has active ingredients of leucovorin calcium. It is used in rheumatoid arthritis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 22,779 Leucovorin calcium users.
Number of Leucovorin calcium reports submitted per year:
Leucovorin calcium side effects by time on the drug *:
Leucovorin calcium side effects by gender *:
Leucovorin calcium side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Leucovorin calcium?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on leucovorin calcium (the active ingredients of Leucovorin calcium) and Leucovorin calcium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Leucovorin calcium:
- Leucovorin calcium (22,779 reports)
Common Leucovorin calcium side effects:
- Diarrhea: 2,301 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 1,488 reports
- Fever: 1,380 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 1,187 reports
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1,169 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 981 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 929 reports
- Abdominal pain: 889 reports
All Leucovorin calcium side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Desonide and Fatigue - 18 seconds ago
- Dilantin and Colchicine drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Gravol and Sumatriptan drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Calcium Carbonate and Zaleplon drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Zantac 75 drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Zantac 300 drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Altace and Lantus drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Zestoretic and Zolpidem drug interaction - a minute ago
- Zometa and Vulvovaginal Dryness - a minute ago
- Arimidex and Vulvovaginal Dryness - a minute ago