Lexapro: 64,711 reports
Active ingredients: escitalopram oxalate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lexapro?
- Depression - reported by 1,839 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 1,021 people
- Generalized anxiety disorder - reported by 399 people
- Major depression - reported by 133 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 123 people
Alternative drugs to Lexapro
Most common Lexapro side effectsLexapro side effects
All Lexapro side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lexapro and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lexapro?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Mountain Fever with Beets? - a second ago
- Sinemet Cr and Oxybutynin Chloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Fever Blisters And Canker Sores with Losartan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Radioisotope Scan Abnormal with Gabapentin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Allergic Rhinitis with Tegretol? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 15 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.