Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate: lisdexamfetamine dimesylate
We study 937 Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate
- 89 alternative drugs to Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate
- 837 Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate?
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - reported by 52 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate treats:
Compare Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate side effects:
Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate side effects (855 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Najib J, Wimer D, Zeng J, Lam KW, Romanyak N, Paige Morgan E, Thadavila A, "Review of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder", Journal of central nervous system disease, 2017 Aug .
- Maneeton N, Maneeton B, Suttajit S, Reungyos J, Srisurapanont M, Martin SD, "Exploratory meta-analysis on lisdexamfetamine versus placebo in adult ADHD", Drug design, development and therapy, 2017 Jan .
- Maneeton B, Maneeton N, Likhitsathian S, Suttajit S, Narkpongphun A, Srisurapanont M, Woottiluk P, "Comparative efficacy, acceptability, and tolerability of lisdexamfetamine in child and adolescent ADHD: a meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials", Drug design, development and therapy, 2013 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Megace and Felbamate drug interaction - a second ago
- Depo-Provera and Nasal Discharge - 2 seconds ago
- Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate and Crohn'S Disease Aggravated - 5 seconds ago
- Ziagen and Blood In Stool - 5 seconds ago
- Veramyst and Sedation - 9 seconds ago
- Tykerb and Epiglottic Oedema - 9 seconds ago
- Isosorbide Dinitrate and Blood Parathyroid Hormone Increased - 12 seconds ago
- Exidine and Chest Wall Abscess - 14 seconds ago
- Restasis and Biotin drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Aminophylline and Albuterol drug interaction - 23 seconds ago