Lo/ovral-28: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Lo/ovral-28: ethinyl estradiol; norgestrel
We study 575 Lo/ovral-28 users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Lo/ovral-28
- 134 alternative drugs to Lo/ovral-28
- 666 Lo/ovral-28 side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lo/ovral-28?
- Birth control - reported by 12 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Lo/ovral-28 treats:
Compare Lo/ovral-28 with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Lo/ovral-28 side effects:
Lo/ovral-28 side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Lo/ovral-28 side effects (548 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lo/ovral-28:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Lo/ovral-28 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lo/ovral-28?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Lo/ovral-28 safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Estradiol and Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Sucralfate and Clorazepate Dipotassium drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Procardia Xl and Theophylline drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Cefobid and Tetany - 11 seconds ago
- Horizant and Bruxism - 19 seconds ago
- Ascites and Urinary Tract Infection - 20 seconds ago
- Contrave and Acne Cystic - 20 seconds ago
- Fish Oil and Eyelid Twitch - 28 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone and Anuria - 33 seconds ago
- Rapamune and Meningism - 33 seconds ago