Losartan potassium side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Losartan potassium. Common side effects include arthralgia among females, and death among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 45,887 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,887 people who take Losartan Potassium and have side effects are studied.
What is Losartan Potassium?
Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 47,287 Losartan potassium users.
Number of Losartan potassium reports submitted per year:
Losartan potassium side effects by time on the drug *:
Losartan potassium side effects by gender *:
Losartan potassium side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Losartan potassium?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF, "No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients", Eur J Hosp Pharm, 2017 Mar .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on losartan potassium (the active ingredients of Losartan potassium) and Losartan potassium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Losartan potassium:
- Losartan potassium (47,287 reports)
Common Losartan potassium side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,877 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,864 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,553 reports
- Dizziness: 2,416 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,413 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,332 reports
All Losartan potassium side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Warfarin Sodium and Anhedonia - 15 seconds ago
- Gemcitabine and Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Azulfidine En-Tabs and Anxiety Aggravated - 24 seconds ago
- Levonorgestrel and Ergocalciferol drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Rasilez and Confusional State - 29 seconds ago
- Diphen and Head Injury - 30 seconds ago
- Cosentyx and Copaxone drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Mesalamine and Acute Hepatic Failure - 42 seconds ago
- Aldomet and Ziagen drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Heparin Sodium and Fistula Discharge - 48 seconds ago