Lupron: 24,386 reports
Active ingredients: leuprolide acetate
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lupron?
- Endometriosis - reported by 86 people
- Prostate cancer - reported by 35 people
- Uterine fibroids - reported by 15 people
- Prostate cancer metastatic - reported by 10 people
- Prostate cancer stage i - reported by 6 people
Alternative drugs to Lupron
Most common Lupron side effectsLupron side effects
All Lupron side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lupron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lupron?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Lupron
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lupron (116 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi... My name is Noel. I had Lupron about 10 years ago. Since then my teeth have turned to powder. I've had them break while flossing, eating toast, and other things that were ridiculously soft. I've been accused of being a meth addict, a vagrant, all because I took a medication in the...
- Hi, I am currently on my 3rd month of lupron and I was wondering if I can take Botox?
- Hi, I just received my lupron shot on May 28th 2018 and would like to talk to others going through this.
- Looking for other people who are athletic and the effect Lupron has on performance.
- Im on my 3rd Lupron shot and my mood swings are pretty bad! Happy one minute and sad and upset the next! Feeling so many emotions! Please tell me this gets better soon!
More posts for: Lupron
- Will you have Double Vision with Requip?
- What to expect when you take Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride and have Arthritis - Rheumatoid?
- Will you have Abdominal Abscess with Zyrtec?
- Will you have Heart Fibrillation with Methylprednisolone?
- Will you have Weight Increased with Hydrochlorothiazide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Requip and have Double Vision?
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Abdominal Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Heart Fibrillation?
- Support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Weight Increased?
- Support group for people who take Alesse and have Lightheadedness?
- I have been on trintellix for about 5 weeks and I still have movements and stomach pink daily....
- I have been using Vitaprozen (ser'activ) for a week now. It is a plant-based supplement. It helps...
- I have recently been told by a weight loss dr that my thyroid was not working right and prescribed...
- Hello. My name is Will. I was given Baclofen and clonidine back in 2012 without any pre tests or...
- Hi, been taking drug for about 8 months,starting to get tingeling hands and feet
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.