Lurasidone hydrochloride side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Lurasidone hydrochloride. Common side effects include adverse drug reaction among females, and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 706 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
706 people who take Lurasidone Hydrochloride and have side effects are studied.
What is Lurasidone Hydrochloride?
Lurasidone hydrochloride has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 739 Lurasidone hydrochloride users.
Number of Lurasidone hydrochloride reports submitted per year:
Lurasidone hydrochloride side effects by time on the drug *:
Lurasidone hydrochloride side effects by gender *:
Lurasidone hydrochloride side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lurasidone hydrochloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Reddy, B., Das, S., & Ali, M. , "A Case of Hypersexuality Probably Associated With Lurasidone", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2018 Jan .
- Sood S, "Neutropenia with Multiple Antipsychotics Including Dose Dependent Neutropenia with Lurasidone", Clinical Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience, 2017 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on lurasidone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Lurasidone hydrochloride) and Lurasidone hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lurasidone hydrochloride:
- Lurasidone hydrochloride (739 reports)
Common Lurasidone hydrochloride side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 296 reports
- Movement - uncontrolled or slow: 222 reports
- Erection problems: 161 reports
All Lurasidone hydrochloride side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trintellix and Bentyl drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Poteligeo and White Blood Cell Count Decreased - 14 seconds ago
- Humulin 70/30 and Oropharyngeal Pain - 24 seconds ago
- Opdivo and Atrioventricular Block - 29 seconds ago
- Doxycycline Hyclate and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride and Large Intestine Perforation - 32 seconds ago
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride and Tagamet Hb drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Gelnique and Lanoxin drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Urso 250 and Detrol drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Medrol and Euthyrox drug interaction - 50 seconds ago