Md-gastroview: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Md-gastroview: diatrizoate meglumine; diatrizoate sodium
We study 52 Md-gastroview users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Md-gastroview
- Alternative drugs to Md-gastroview
- 207 Md-gastroview side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Md-gastroview side effects:
Md-gastroview side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Md-gastroview side effects (52 reports)
Browse all side effects of Md-gastroview:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Md-gastroview and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Md-gastroview?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Md-gastroview safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mirapex Er vs. Elavil - a second ago
- Temsirolimus and Pubis Fracture - 35 seconds ago
- Erivedge and Pain - 45 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Food Aversion - 46 seconds ago
- Humulin N vs. Nph Insulin - 51 seconds ago
- Simulect and Renal Function Test Abnormal - a minute ago
- Ceftaroline Fosamil and Kaletra drug interaction - a minute ago
- Reclast and Gastrointestinal Necrosis - a minute ago
- Latisse and Eyelid Cyst - a minute ago
- Quinapril Hydrochloride vs. Amlodipine,Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide - a minute ago