Metformin: 259,096 reports
Active ingredients: metformin hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Metformin?
- Diabetes - reported by 1,868 people
- Type 2 diabetes - reported by 1,231 people
- Polycystic ovary disease - reported by 412 people
- Hyperglycemia - reported by 160 people
- Insulin resistance - reported by 137 people
Alternative drugs to Metformin
Most common Metformin side effectsMetformin side effects
All Metformin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Metformin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Metformin?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Wiwanitkit S, Wiwanitkit V, "Metformin and sleep disorders", Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism, 2012 Jan .
- Al-Hamdy RA, "Assessment of electrolytes and HbA1c in type 2 diabetic patients using metformin and evaluation of guidelines obedience regarding renal impairment", J.Thi-Qar Sci., 2015 Jan .
- ŽUPANIĆ KRMEK DU, BRAJKOVIĆ I, BEKIĆ D, KRNIĆ A, JURKOVIĆ P, PAVLOVIĆ T, "CALCIFIED DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS IN A PATIENT WITH RECURRENT DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS AND SARCOIDOSIS", Acta Medica Croatica, 2014 Mar .
- Lee IS, Kim KS, Kim KH, Park J, Jeong HS, Kim Y, Na YC, Chung WS, Ahn KS, Lee SG, Um JY, "Antihyperglycemic and Antiobesity Effects of JAL2 on db/db Mice", Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016 Mar .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Calcification Metastatic with Imitrex? - a second ago
- Alavert and Colace drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Erythema Nodosum with Evista? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemorrhage with Biotin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Overflow Incontinence with Buspar? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperhidrosis with Flexeril? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Perspiration - Excessive with Flexeril? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Diaphoresis with Flexeril? - 6 seconds ago
- Broncho Saline and Oxaliplatin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Sweating - Excessive with Flexeril? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Furosemide - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Xarelto, Furosemide, Candesartan Cilexetil, Allopurinol, Zopiclone, Mirtazapine - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Candesartan Cilexetil, Zopiclone, Mirtazapine - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Naproxen, Fosinipril - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine, Lansoprazole, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Phenergan, Lyrica, Minitec - an hour ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate - an hour ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Baclofen, Caffeine, Norco, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Vitamin B12 - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.