Methotrexate: 234,889 reports
Active ingredients: methotrexate sodium
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Methotrexate?
- Rheumatoid arthritis - reported by 1,196 people
- Psoriatic arthritis - reported by 239 people
- Arthritis - reported by 133 people
- Psoriasis - reported by 130 people
- Systemic lupus erythematosus - reported by 64 people
Alternative drugs to Methotrexate
Most common Methotrexate side effectsMethotrexate side effects
All Methotrexate side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methotrexate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you take Methotrexate?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Methotrexate
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Henien M, Carey B, Hullah E, Sproat C, Patel V, "methotrexate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: A report of two cases", Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2017 Dec .
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Methotrexate (638 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm suffering from psoriatic Arthritis and have athletes foot. On MTX for more than 5 Years now.
- Hi I'm 41 female and have hypersensitivity pneuminitus which is lung disease I take methetrexate as a way of trying to keep down inflammation I'll find out if it's working in 4 months ,I was on steroids but had cussons disease and weight gain but it didn't help my lungs are getting worse every...
- Hye. I rafiq from malaysia. Last year my son 4 years old diagnosed as a leukemia ALL high risk.. start feb this year 2018 he have side effects of MTX chemotherapy and involved brain damage . I really hope your support can give alternative treatments or advise to take care of my son situations.
- My name is Cathy. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I will be starting Methotrexate in a few days. I hope it does well for me and everyone is doing well.
- My name is Anne and I have rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. I also have Coeliac disease. I take methotrexate and have increased neutrophils and high monocytes. I have been on methotrexate for over 6 months and prednisolone for some years.
More posts for: Methotrexate
- Sulfatrim-Ds and Ultram drug interaction
- Will you have Weight Loss with Nuvigil?
- Will you have Confusion with Xyzal?
- Will you have Pneumonia with Actifed W/ Codeine?
- Will you have Night Sweats with Nuvaring?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sulfatrim-Ds and Ultram
- Support group for people who take Nuvigil and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who take Xyzal and have Confusion?
- Support group for people who take Actifed W/ Codeine and have Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Nuvaring and have Night Sweats?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.