Mitosol: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 15 Mitosol users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Mitosol
- Alternative drugs to Mitosol
- 59 Mitosol side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Mitosol side effects:
Mitosol side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Mitosol side effects (14 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mitosol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Mitosol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Mitosol?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Mitosol safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Permax and Renal Failure Acute - 43 seconds ago
- Concerta and Diclofenac Potassium drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Procardia Xl and Melatonin drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Letrozole and Cataract - a minute ago
- Vivitrol and Latuda drug interaction - a minute ago
- Zyrtec and Riboflavin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Krill Oil and Bursitis - a minute ago
- Cartia Xt and Gaviscon drug interaction - a minute ago
- Blood Corticotrophin Increased and Pupillary Reflex Impaired - 2 minutes ago
- Advil and Macular Degeneration - 2 minutes ago