Naproxen: 49,398 reports
Active ingredients: naproxen
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Naproxen?
- Pain - reported by 209 people
- Arthritis - reported by 132 people
- Back pain - low - reported by 106 people
- Back pain - reported by 106 people
- Inflammation - reported by 76 people
Alternative drugs to Naproxen
Most common Naproxen side effectsNaproxen side effects
All Naproxen side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Naproxen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Naproxen?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Potassium - Low with Fentanyl-25? - now
- Will you have Low Blood Potassium with Fentanyl-25? - now
- Will you have Hypopotassemia with Fentanyl-25? - now
- Will you have Hypokalemic Syndrome with Fentanyl-25? - now
- Will you have Hypokalaemic Syndrome with Fentanyl-25? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Arimidex - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Subutex, Acetaminophen - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Descovy, Cosentyx, Tivicay - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Librium for a 53 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Enskyce - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.