Naproxen side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Naproxen. Common side effects include arthralgia among females and arthralgia among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 62,877 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
62,877 people who take Naproxen and have side effects are studied.
What is Naproxen?
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 65,903 Naproxen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Naproxen reports submitted per year:
Naproxen side effects by time on the drug *:
Naproxen side effects by gender *:
Naproxen side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Naproxen?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on naproxen (the active ingredients of Naproxen) and Naproxen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Naproxen:
- Naproxen (65,903 reports)
Common Naproxen side effects:
- Pain: 5,262 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,405 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,061 reports
- Joint pain: 3,463 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,226 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,909 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,902 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,752 reports
All Naproxen side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pravastatin Sodium and Withdrawal Syndrome - 6 seconds ago
- Subdural Haematoma and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 9 seconds ago
- Atropine Sulfate and Famotidine drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Inderal and Muscle Rigidity - 21 seconds ago
- Estrogenic Substance and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Mozobil and Weakness - 27 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Methotrexate drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Nexium and Electrocardiogram Qt Corrected Interval Prolonged - 36 seconds ago
- Delzicol and Ampyra drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Taxol and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) - 41 seconds ago