Navstel side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
There are no side effects reported by people who take Navstel. The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What is Navstel?
Navstel has active ingredients of calcium chloride; dextrose; glutathione disulfide; magnesium chloride; potassium chloride; sodium bicarbonate; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate.
Do you take Navstel?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on calcium chloride; dextrose; glutathione disulfide; magnesium chloride; potassium chloride; sodium bicarbonate; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate (the active ingredients of Navstel) and Navstel (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Navstel:
All Navstel side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Questran and Cardiac Murmur - 3 seconds ago
- Dimetapp and Haemorrhage Intracranial - 4 seconds ago
- Xeljanz and Hypoacusis - 7 seconds ago
- Ulcerative Colitis and drugs of ingredients of lorazepam - 9 seconds ago
- Otitis and Anorexia - 12 seconds ago
- Colchicine and Dabigatran Etexilate Mesylate drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Urese and Atenolol drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Oesophageal Varices Haemorrhage - 26 seconds ago
- Famotidine and Gallbladder Pain - 29 seconds ago
- Temaz and Swallowing Pain Or Burning - 33 seconds ago