Neupogen: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 23,549 Neupogen users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Neupogen
- Alternative drugs to Neupogen
- 5,871 Neupogen side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Neupogen?
- Agranulocytosis - reported by 14 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Neupogen treats:
Compare Neupogen with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Neupogen side effects:
- Agranulocytosis (2,366 reports)
- Fever (2,360 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia (2,033 reports)
- Fatigue (1,581 reports)
- Pneumonia (1,416 reports)
Neupogen side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Neupogen side effects (22,878 reports)
Browse all side effects of Neupogen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Neupogen interactions:
- Neupogen and Cyclophosphamide (3,358 reports)
- Neupogen and Prednisone (2,338 reports)
- Neupogen and Revlimid (1,970 reports)
- Neupogen and Neulasta (1,859 reports)
- Neupogen and Dexamethasone (1,698 reports)
- Neupogen and Zofran (1,541 reports)
- Neupogen and Aspirin (1,260 reports)
- Neupogen and Etoposide (1,226 reports)
- Neupogen and Allopurinol (1,215 reports)
- Neupogen and Ondansetron (1,205 reports)
Browse all interactions between Neupogen and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Neupogen?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Neupogen safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cosentyx and Dyspnea Exertional - 2 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Pulmonary Granuloma - 4 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Fractured Coccyx - 7 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil; Hydrochlorothiazide vs. Cardizem La - 13 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Papilloedema - 16 seconds ago
- Isovue-128 and Ancef drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Slow Speech and moderna covid vaccine - 18 seconds ago
- Crestor and Zenatane drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Oxazepam and Sumatriptan drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation - 27 seconds ago