Niacin: 7,453 reports
Active ingredients: niacin
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Niacin?
- High blood cholesterol - reported by 208 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 8 people
- Triglyceride level - reported by 7 people
- Coronary heart disease - reported by 6 people
- Weight loss - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to Niacin
Most common Niacin side effectsNiacin side effects
All Niacin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Niacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Niacin?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Loebl T, Raskin S, "A novel case report: acute manic psychotic episode after treatment with niacin", The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 2013 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol Decreased with Diclofenac Sodium? - now
- Will you have Speech Impairment (Adult) with Magnesium Oxide? - now
- Will you have Slurred Speech with Magnesium Oxide? - now
- Will you have Inability To Speak with Magnesium Oxide? - now
- Will you have Impairment Of Speech with Magnesium Oxide? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Plavix, Crestor, Gabapentin, Suboxone, Aspirin - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Crestor - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Azithromycin, Advair Diskus 250/50, Mucinex, Spiriva Respimat - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Seroquel, Percocet, Fiorinal, Gabapentin for a 65 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Seroquel, Fiorinal for a 65 year old woman - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.