Nicotrol: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 4,037 Nicotrol users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Nicotrol
- Alternative drugs to Nicotrol
- 2,021 Nicotrol side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Nicotrol side effects:
- Drug ineffective (785 reports)
- Cough (232 reports)
- Headache (222 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (221 reports)
- Malaise (170 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (167 reports)
Nicotrol side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Nicotrol side effects (4,031 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nicotrol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Nicotrol interactions:
- Nicotrol and Chantix (198 reports)
- Nicotrol and Aspirin (143 reports)
- Nicotrol and Lisinopril (125 reports)
- Nicotrol and Gabapentin (118 reports)
Browse all interactions between Nicotrol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Nicotrol?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Nicotrol safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zide and Arterial Stenosis - a second ago
- Temodar and Weakness - 23 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Zetonna drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Emla and Trexall drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Phentermine Hydrochloride and Valium drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Hydramine and Takhzyro drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Insulin and Endophthalmitis - 54 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Ticlid drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Letrozole and Gallstones - a minute ago
- Cascara and Presyncope - a minute ago