Nizoral: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 5,336 Nizoral users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Nizoral
- Alternative drugs to Nizoral
- 2,983 Nizoral side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Nizoral?
- Seborrheic dermatitis - reported by 8 people
- Thrush - reported by 4 people
- Tinea versicolor - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Nizoral treats:
Compare Nizoral with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Nizoral side effects:
- Drug ineffective (678 reports)
- Itching (316 reports)
- Hair loss (279 reports)
- Fatigue (271 reports)
- Rashes (264 reports)
- Pain (242 reports)
- Weakness (207 reports)
Nizoral side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Nizoral side effects (5,276 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nizoral:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Nizoral interactions:
- Nizoral and Aspirin (380 reports)
- Nizoral and Lasix (237 reports)
- Nizoral and Prilosec (235 reports)
- Nizoral and Vitamin d (226 reports)
- Nizoral and Lipitor (224 reports)
- Nizoral and Tylenol (205 reports)
- Nizoral and Synthroid (195 reports)
- Nizoral and Flonase (189 reports)
- Nizoral and Neurontin (175 reports)
- Nizoral and Norvasc (174 reports)
Browse all interactions between Nizoral and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Nizoral?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Nizoral safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indocin and Gastrointestinal Oedema - a second ago
- Lodine and Vivelle drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Lip Haemorrhage - 2 seconds ago
- Oesophagitis and drugs of ingredients of amlodipine besylate - 5 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Mydriasis - 6 seconds ago
- Zofran and Asthma - 9 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Promethazine Dm drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Proctitis Ulcerative - 18 seconds ago
- Detrol La and Abdominal Abscess - 23 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Miosis - 24 seconds ago