Nolvadex: 5,003 reports
Active ingredients: tamoxifen citrate
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Nolvadex?
- Breast cancer - reported by 8 people
- Breast cancer female - reported by 4 people
- Gynecomastia - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Nolvadex
Most common Nolvadex side effectsNolvadex side effects
All Nolvadex side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nolvadex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Nolvadex? Share you experience to help people like you.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kırmızıbekmez H, Yesiltepe Mutlu RG, Dursun F, İşgüven ŞP, "Tamoxifen-associated hirsutism: an unusual side effect in a 5-year-old girl with McCune-Albright syndrome", Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2015 Sep .
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nolvadex (7 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello I am a 33 year old male just came off cycle of Anavar, and was doing research for drug interactions between both it stated that it has a drug interaction with Efavirenz but it states in women. Now I don't know what should I do I also have clomid to take. can some please guide me.
- If taking Atripla can I take novaldex I am a 33 year old male. Healthy.
- Breast Cancer, Lumpectomies, after recovering put on Tamoxifen and having lots of side effects.
- I developed Xanthelasma after 18 months on Tamoxifen
- I am taking Nolvadex for the past 2 months, and seem to be putting on the kgs very quickly. What herbal supplement can I take to try and increase my metabolism.
More posts for: Nolvadex
- Allopurinol Sodium and Easter Mangiant drug interaction
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Spiriva Respimat?
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Spiriva Respimat?
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Spiriva Respimat?
- Will you have Pneumonia with Spiriva Respimat?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Allopurinol Sodium and Easter Mangiant
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonitis?
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Bronchopneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Allopurinol Sodium and Easter Mangiant
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonitis?
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Bronchopneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonia?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.