Nolvadex: 5,004 reports
Active ingredients: tamoxifen citrate
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Nolvadex?
- Breast cancer - reported by 8 people
- Breast cancer female - reported by 4 people
- Gynecomastia - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Nolvadex
Most common Nolvadex side effectsNolvadex side effects
All Nolvadex side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nolvadex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Nolvadex?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Nolvadex
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kırmızıbekmez H, Yesiltepe Mutlu RG, Dursun F, İşgüven ŞP, "Tamoxifen-associated hirsutism: an unusual side effect in a 5-year-old girl with McCune-Albright syndrome", Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2015 Sep .
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nolvadex (7 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello I am a 33 year old male just came off cycle of Anavar, and was doing research for drug interactions between both it stated that it has a drug interaction with Efavirenz but it states in women. Now I don't know what should I do I also have clomid to take. can some please guide me.
- If taking Atripla can I take novaldex I am a 33 year old male. Healthy.
- Breast Cancer, Lumpectomies, after recovering put on Tamoxifen and having lots of side effects.
- I developed Xanthelasma after 18 months on Tamoxifen
- I am taking Nolvadex for the past 2 months, and seem to be putting on the kgs very quickly. What herbal supplement can I take to try and increase my metabolism.
More posts for: Nolvadex
- Will you have Hepatomegaly with Hydroxyurea?
- Will you have Hot Flush with Probiotics?
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Oedema?
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Oedema?
- Will you have Blushing with Fosamax?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hydroxyurea and have Hepatomegaly?
- Support group for people who take Probiotics and have Hot Flush?
- Support group for people who have Oedema and Nausea And Vomiting?
- Support group for people who have Oedema and Upset Stomach?
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Blushing?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.