Norvasc: 113,865 reports
Active ingredients: amlodipine besylate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Norvasc?
- High blood pressure - reported by 1,156 people
- Blood pressure abnormal - reported by 83 people
- Blood pressure management - reported by 83 people
- Essential hypertension - reported by 27 people
- High blood cholesterol - reported by 15 people
Alternative drugs to Norvasc
- High blood pressure
- Blood pressure abnormal
- Blood pressure management
- Essential hypertension
- High blood cholesterol
Most common Norvasc side effectsNorvasc side effects
All Norvasc side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Norvasc and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Norvasc?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Boschee T, DO PGY II, "Acute Hallucinations: Where Did That Come From?", , 2007 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pituitary Tumor Benign with Arimidex? - now
- Will you have Pituitary Tumour Benign with Arimidex? - now
- Will you have Lip Swelling with Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide? - now
- Will you have Salivary Gland Mucocoele with Verapamil Hcl? - 4 seconds ago
- Pen-Vee K and Cafcit drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Erivedge and Racine D'Echininacea drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Abuse with Sudafed? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Substance Abuse with Sudafed? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Pcp Abuse with Sudafed? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Narcotic Abuse with Sudafed? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Lotrel, Strattera, Xanax - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Milk Protein Isolate, Glutamine - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Prolia, Plaquenil, Hydrochlorothiazide, Tramadol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes B Complex Vitamin, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Cannabis, Lorazepam, Sumatriptan, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Bleomycin Sulfate - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Zyrtec, Jardiance, Vitamin C, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Lexapro - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.