Novolog: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Novolog: insulin aspart recombinant
We study 54,194 Novolog users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Novolog
- 87 alternative drugs to Novolog
- 5,025 Novolog side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Novolog?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Novolog treats:
Compare Novolog with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Novolog side effects:
- Drug ineffective (2,767 reports)
- Fatigue (2,633 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (2,262 reports)
- Diarrhea (2,129 reports)
- Chronic kidney disease (2,035 reports)
Novolog side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Novolog side effects (53,713 reports)
Browse all side effects of Novolog:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Novolog interactions:
- Novolog and Lantus (20,410 reports)
- Novolog and Aspirin (9,192 reports)
- Novolog and Metformin (8,794 reports)
- Novolog and Lisinopril (6,881 reports)
- Novolog and Gabapentin (5,116 reports)
- Novolog and Furosemide (4,582 reports)
- Novolog and Omeprazole (4,086 reports)
- Novolog and Humalog (4,040 reports)
- Novolog and Lasix (3,969 reports)
- Novolog and Vitamin d (3,836 reports)
Browse all interactions between Novolog and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Novolog?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Novolog safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Repatha and Pulmonary Embolism - now
- Oxybutynin and Weight Increased - 28 seconds ago
- Opana Er and Sustiva drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Aldomet drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Pravachol and Canagliflozin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Triumeq and Prednisolone Acetate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Pantothenate and High Blood Pressure - a minute ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Rasagiline Mesylate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Alprazolam and Zaditor drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Proscar and Tooth Abscess - 2 minutes ago