Omega-3 oil: 81 reports
Active ingredients: krill oil
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Omega-3 oil?
- High blood cholesterol - reported by 9 people
Alternative drugs to Omega-3 oil
Most common Omega-3 oil side effectsOmega-3 oil side effects
All Omega-3 oil side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Omega-3 oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Omega-3 oil?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Omega-3 oil
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
- Omega-3 oil vs Atenolol
- Omega-3 oil vs Atorvastatin calcium
- Omega-3 oil vs Crestor
- Omega-3 oil vs Losartan
- Omega-3 oil vs Pravastatin sodium
- Omega-3 oil vs Ramipril
- Omega-3 oil vs Simvastatin
- Omega-3 oil vs Zocor
Recent general studies
- Will you have Senile Macular Degeneration (Smd) with Calcipotriene? - 2 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Tamoxifen Citrate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Armd Or Amd) with Calcipotriene? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Degeneration with Calcipotriene? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Long-Term Memory Loss with Buprenorphine Hydrochloride And Naloxone Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Erivedge and Uncaria Procumbens drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Keppra and Alora drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis with Urinary Tract Infection? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Stevens-Johnson Syndrome with Urinary Tract Infection? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Headache with Epinephrine? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Norco - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Prolia, Prednisone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Calcium, Vitamin D - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Eliquis, Tiazac - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Anoro Ellipta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Humira, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Metoclopramide, Fluoxetine - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.