Omega-3: 606 reports
Active ingredients: cod liver oil
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Omega-3?
Alternative drugs to Omega-3
Most common Omega-3 side effectsOmega-3 side effects
All Omega-3 side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Omega-3 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Omega-3?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Idiopathic Aplastic Anemia with Theo-Dur? - now
- Will you have Radiation Pericarditis with Concerta? - a second ago
- Will you have Vaginal Cancer Stage Ii with Methocarbamol And Aspirin? - 2 seconds ago
- Cannabis and Aleurites Cordatus drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Loratadine and Choline drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Hypertrophy with Metformin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tetany with Gabapentin? - 5 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Zantac 300 drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Promethazine Hydrochloride Plain and Tioconazole drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Scarlet Berry Poisoning with Crestor? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Lamotrigine - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Losartan, Paxil, Amlodipine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Oseltamivir Phosphate - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide, Vitamin D - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Xarelto, Brilinta - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl, L - Citrulline, L - Arginine, Atenolol, Effexor Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Heparin Sodium 25,000 Units In Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.