Omeprazole: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 390,259 Omeprazole users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Omeprazole
- 60 alternative drugs to Omeprazole
- 9,871 Omeprazole side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Omeprazole?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Omeprazole treats:
Compare Omeprazole with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Omeprazole side effects:
- Fatigue (25,013 reports)
- Diarrhea (22,759 reports)
- Chronic kidney disease (19,690 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (19,370 reports)
- Pain (17,890 reports)
- Headache (17,161 reports)
Omeprazole side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Omeprazole side effects (381,036 reports)
Browse all side effects of Omeprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Omeprazole interactions:
- Omeprazole and Aspirin (52,102 reports)
- Omeprazole and Furosemide (37,100 reports)
- Omeprazole and Lisinopril (35,716 reports)
- Omeprazole and Prednisone (34,699 reports)
- Omeprazole and Simvastatin (33,855 reports)
- Omeprazole and Gabapentin (32,468 reports)
- Omeprazole and Amlodipine (31,794 reports)
- Omeprazole and Metformin (31,687 reports)
- Omeprazole and Vitamin d (23,671 reports)
- Omeprazole and Tramadol (22,862 reports)
Browse all interactions between Omeprazole and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Omeprazole?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Omeprazole safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clopidogrel and Synovitis - 3 seconds ago
- Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride and Zocor drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Fosamax and Lac-Hydrin drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Isotretinoin and Neck Pain - 16 seconds ago
- Imitrex and Tacrolimus drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Atripla and Anaemia Of Chronic Disease - 27 seconds ago
- Gentamicin and Tachypnea - 28 seconds ago
- Tykerb and Joint Swelling - 28 seconds ago
- Cephalexin and Kionex drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Actrapid and Ezetimibe drug interaction - 42 seconds ago